- June 1: Arrival and Orientation
- June 5-11: Expedition:Baja 1 (house builds, outreaches and more)
- June 12-18: Expedition:Baja 2 (house builds, outreaches and more)
- June 19-25: Expedition:Baja 3 (house builds, outreaches and more)
- June 26- July 9: Off weeks (19 and older welcome to stay in country)
Calling all heroes. U are needed in Baja. Over 20,000 families need housing. Schools need additional educational space. People need access to health programs. With hundreds of volunteers coming each year, our SummerServers make everything happen.
We won’t lie. It’s hard work. You will get up earlier and go to bed later than most trip participants. You’ll be pushed to your limits. You’ll be stretched further than you thought you could be. You’ll be exhausted, uncomfortable and expected to do things you thought were beyond you capability.
You’ll also have more fun and build deeper relationships than you’d expect. You’ll build skills and make memories than will last a lifetime.